Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4th of July


What are your plans for the 4th?
In my research, here is the info for our local 4th of July Celebration:
Everyone is invited to the best Fourth of July celebration in Southern Arizona! Visit Marana's Arizona Pavilions district on Monday, July 4, for an evening of patriotic fun and excitement!

WHEN:       Monday, July 4, 2011
                  6:00 PM Festivities Begin
                  9:00 PM Fireworks Show

WHERE:     Arizona Pavilions District
                  Near I-10 and Cortaro Road



**New for 2011: Family Area at Crossroads at Silverbell Park. Children's patriotic movie, kids activities and games. A great place to relax and enjoy the fireworks show.


Here is the Event Map


or visit the website for more info 

2 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome! Thanks for doing all the work for me :) Love this blog!

Carbonneau said...

I am really excited about the family sitting area! I really think that is what has been lacking the last few years. I may just try to go this time!