Friday, January 23, 2009

Free Baking Classes in Tucson!

Robin Bringhurst sent me the following information.

"King Arthur Flour
, one of my FAVORITE companies since I am from New England, is doing free baking classes here in Tucson!!! I will miss it 'cause of my daughter's baptism. Darn it. Oh well, here is the link:
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/baking/national-baking-classes.html#Arizona

If it doesn't work go to kingarthurflour.com and find the national baking classes. This is a great company, they give you really useful tips and their products are great. Their ground whole wheat and white whole wheat are really finely ground, the best I've found."

Thanks, Robin!

Sat., January 31

Tucson, AZ

Radisson Suites Hotel Tucson Airport
7051 South Tucson Blvd
Tucson AZ 85756
(520) 225-0800

11 am to 1 pm:
Sweet & Savory
Yeast Breads

3 pm to 5 pm:
Festive Cookies & Pies

1 comment:

Carbonneau said...

Thanks for the heads up Stephanie! I am not sure if I can make it, BUT I did check out their website and I found a link to their blog and it has a TON of fun looking recipes...thanks for the link!