Thursday, January 29, 2009

POTTY WATCH



I know there are several people who are attempting potty training right now. Me being one of them. My sister called me and told me about this watch that her friend has been using on her little boy. I have not personally tried it yet, but have heard good reviews and am planning on ordering one. You have your child wear the watch and set the timer for 30, 45, or 60 minutes and when it goes off your child needs to sit on the potty til he goes. I'm not sure where to find them around town, but have found them online for about $10.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

What a great idea. whoever thought of that is genious. Seriously. I am anxious to hear how you like it!

Carbonneau said...

Even if it only worked for a few days...if it would get Travis motivated again...I would pay ten bucks. I think it would make them feel so big to have a watch like that!