Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This information came from Robin Bringhurst. This is a mom she knows from a dance class her daughter used to take and she asked me to pass it on to you.

Hello!! My name is Leah. I am offering day care in my home for children, of any age. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Arizona. I have 3 years experience as a substitute teacher in elementary schools within the Amphitheater, TUSD, and Marana school districts. I also have my government issued fingerprint clearance card. I have current CPR and First Aid Certification. I have been a volunteer for a community based theater company for the past sixteen years, assisting in their classes-- music, dance and theater, and helping with the children back stage. I also currently teach private piano lessons. I am also a certified Respite provider for autistic and special needs children. I am a very creative and energetic person. I enjoy finding projects that entertain and educate children of all ages. Daily activities I offer are age appropriate-- arts and crafts, music, dancing, story time, rest time, baby sign-language, and an introduction to preschool. Snacks and lunch are also provided. A little about me-- I have been married 8 years. My husband works full time. We have two children, both girls, ages 6 and 1 1/2. We are a non-smoking household. I live in Marana, off Avra Valley Road. I also travel to the Cortaro Rd./ Arizona Pavilions area daily to drop off my daughter at Twin Peaks Elementary School. I am available for children to be dropped off at my home, or I can pick them up at your home. I have a clean driving record, references and a resume available on request. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks! Leah 440-2411 rubenandleah@yahoo.com

No comments: