Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking for a Babysitter??

This is an email I received and thought some might be interested. Jen??? :)

Hello. I came across your blog - and I thought I'd send you a quick e-mail to let you know I'm a babysitter in the area. I live in Continental Ranch and Nanny for a family in the neighborhood and also for a family in Continental Reserve. I also occasionally watch a family Gladden Farms. I'm 24, and a graduate of the University of Cincinnati (Criminal Justice). While in school I was a nanny for a family of two boys, 3 days a week. I also helped out at an in home childcare for about a year. I have been CPR certified (Infant, Child & Adult) many times in the past, but that needs to be renewed. I also took a class on Allergies(form the Red Cross I believe) while working at the in-home childcare.

I have a ton of experience, references and a resume upon request. I love crafts, baking, and being outside - I usually try to incorporate these activities while I'm babysitting.

While I have a regular babysitting job, I'm always looking for extra hours here or there. Whether you need me to get the kids out of the house for a couple hours, watch them while you do some shopping, or watch them while you go out for the evenings...

(I have her info... send me an email if you are interested)
-Cherise

2 comments:

SHANNON said...

I'm a friend of Lynette's and visiting via her blog. I'm interested in the contact info. of this sitter (if you share outside of your group). Thanks, Shannon

SHANNON said...

contact info.:
shannonmalone@intucson.net
916.549.8697