Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ARIZONA REPUBLIC

Hi Everyone- we are trying to get the Arizona Republic delivered out here so we can use the coupons foe Coupon Sense and Pinching you Pennies and whatever else people need them for - but we are getting conflicting info on whether or not they are delivered here. As of now we are being told that there is a route here but not enough people have requested the Republic to make it profitable to deliver out here - so I am trying to get a count of how many people would order the paper if it was out here and how many papers you would get- for example I would get the paper Tuesday through Sun but get 4-5 papers on Sunday. I pay about $30 a month which includes membership to coupon sense and the paper subscription. The paper subscription itself is $16 a month but that is with 4 Sunday papers. So if you are interested please let me know. Also if you are interested in coupon sense or pinching your pennies let me know as well.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

I'll get it! Do I need to call them? Who do I call?

Nicole said...

Right now we are trying to see how many want it. As soon as I hear from the district manager I will see about having people call in. Unless you just want to call in now anyway so they know that people want it. You can call Travis Shulte @602-444-8356 or email him @ travis.schulte@pni.com. Thanks!