Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Night Out



GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!
Hi everybody!! My name is Vicki Susa. I am the mother of five children (ages 8 to 16). I send out emails for a Girls Night Out group and Cherise invited me to join your blog to let you in on the group information. I would love for any of you who are not on the list, to come join us for lots of fun. Those of you who are already on the email and haven't been out for awhile, I would love to see you again.
I wanted to share our upcoming events with you. I will send more information each month, but this is so you can put it on you calendar.

August 5 at 6:30 p.m. Card making with Kathy Officer
September 2 at 6:30 p.m. Fleece blankets with Robin Bringhurst (picture above--these are different from the traditional knot tying)
October 7 at 6:30 p.m. Wood craft with Robyn Nogales
November 11 at 6:30 p.m. Layered jars

December 2 at 6:30 p.m. Christmas party at my home (this date may be changed depending on Enrichment Nights).
I look forward to seeing any of you interested in our group.
Vicki




1 comment:

Cherise said...

Yea! I am so excited. I probably can't make the August one but should be up and running for the September one!