Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Great Restaurant Deals

We love Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza! We were excited that they put one in at Cortaro and Silverbell right by Fry's. If I'm running my errands on a hectic day, I can just swing in a pick up a pizza that I can toss in the oven that night or the next! So, convenient! They always have amazing specials for the month and coupons are generally available (just ask the manager about coupons)! Sign up for eclub and get a coupon for 50% off one pizza when you purchase one at regular price. I just got some great Coupons in the mail with my grocery ads yesterday!

Papa Murphy's has also been great at supporting the Gladden Farms Weekly Family 5K. They've brought out pizza for our runners, walkers, and bikers twice now!

Right now they are offering one of my FAVORITES- their BBQ Chicken deLite Pizza for $7.99 as their special. No Coupon Needed!

I posted a whole list of restaurant deals and the grocery deals for this week on Savvy Savings Tucson!

No comments: