Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Busy Bodies Preschool 2010-2011

It's getting to be that time of year again where spring is upon us, and many preschools will begin registration in the next couple of months.

For anyone in search of a preschool, my name is Amber Kunz and I run Little Busy Bodies Preschool from my home in Continental Ranch (7509 W. Mission View Pl...if you want to Google it). I received my degree from BYU in Elementary and Early Childhood Education, so this is something that I have been trained to do. I taught second grade for two years and have taught several summers in various preschools. My program will be both academic and structured, but most importantly FUN, fostering those social skills that your child needs to be successful. Although I do not have a "professional" establishment, I do run my preschool as such. In fact, the reason that I began this endeavor was due to the fact that I wasn't finding the type of professional preschool that I wanted for my son within the community. My goal is to provide a developmentally appropriate learning experience for your children through active, hands-on learning. I want the children to enjoy themselves while they are at school and learn through play. I also believe that the heart of every classroom should be literacy. I plan on using quality children's books as the vehicle through which we learn the alphabet, writing, numbers, science, cooking, and more.
For the 2010-2011 school year, I will be offering two classes: M/W 9am-12pm (3-4 year olds) & T/TH 9am-12pm (4-5 year olds). Your child needs to turn 3 or 4 (depending on the age of class) by August 1, 2010. I will keep each class size at 5 children. Monthly tuition will be $100. Along with a completed registration packet, a non-refundable registration fee of $50 is required to hold your child's spot as well as assist me in purchasing classroom materials (crayons, markers, journals, etc.) .
I currently have one spot available in the 3-4 class and 4 spots available in the 4-5 class. If you are interested, please email me and I will send you a sneak peek slide show which will give you a better idea of my set up and range of activities.
Thanks!!
Amber Kunz
amber_kunz24@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ryan went to Amber's preschool this year and we LOVE it. I cannot say enough great things about Amber and her school! She rocks.

I'd be happy to answer questions if you have any :)