Sunday, April 27, 2008

Midweek Calendar

So, I am very excited that I figured out this new google calendar feature. Anyhow... Scroll to the bottom of the blog and you will find the midweek activities for the upcoming months. If you click on one of the dates, it will have the info on the activity. I know some of us are looking for things to do, and now you can stay updated with this cool calendar. Maybe it will or won't be helpful. -you will have to let me know. Also, if you know of people that are not on this blog, and you think will be interested... please let me know and I would be happy to add them.
PS... we have some fun stuff this next month... Pump it Up and a tour at the Marana Fire station. -I hope these days work out for you guys!

1 comment:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Thanks so much! Having a baby this past month kept me so preoccupied with other things that I fell out of the loop with what was going on with activities. I'm so glad I can check here. Miles will LOVE the fire station tour and I've wanted to check out Pump it up!