Thursday, April 3, 2008

Recipe for some good Taco Soup

My sister made this while I was at her house and it is so good that I thought I would share the recipe.

Chicken (either 4 breasts or 6 tenderloins)
Boil with water (shallow) until cooked and tender, chopping up slightly.

Dashes of salt
Garlic powder or salt
Onion powder or chopped onion
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can corn, or frozen
1 can refried beans
1 can pork & beans
1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 can of pinto or kidney beans
Stir together

Add 1 pkg dry ranch dressing
Stir and cook over medium heat until beans are soft and is thick. Then put on low heat.

Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and cheese sprinkled on top. And enjoy!!

1 comment:

Cherise said...

sounds yummy! I can't wait to try it! Thanks, Katie!!!