Monday, November 24, 2008

Charity Swap


Last night I was thinking about the upcoming Relief Society activity, which I will not be able to attend. But I wanted to offer up my talents. I don't have many, I'm not crafty, can't sew a straight line and my cooking skills are rusty. But I can clean, and if your life is anything like mine, I know its hectic and laundry, vacuuming and dishes pile up. (Admit it you have some dirty dishes in your sink right now that you wish would wash themselves)
During this holiday season I would like to serve the sisters that I am so blessed to have in my life. So take the kids to the park, grocery store or sit and chat with me; but please allow me to help. Any thing from dishes, bathrooms, floors, and laundry. I am serious. No judgements, no embarrassment, just service. If you don't want to leave a comment for all to see, e-mail or call me. SeaDving@aol.com.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'd love some help. I am so far behind on a project it's not even funny. If Emma could even go play with your little guy for a few hours one morning, so I could catch up. I would love it.