Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Groupon: Tucson now has a HOT Daily Deal Site

http://www.acc-tv.com/images/globalnews/groupon_logo11209.jpg

I have to share my new money saving website for Tucson.  Groupon just launched in Tucson in April and I have been loving all the amazing deals I have been able to get.  Groupon offers a daily deal of 50-90% off a service, restaurant, retail store, bakery, and more.  I have been able to get screaming deals for Ecomaids, birthday cakes, admission to local attractions, and restaurants. Most of the groupons give you a whole year to use them.



I took advantage of the groupon to the Arizona Inn the day it was offered.  For $30, you got $70 to the Arizona Inn.  Our anniversary was approaching and I thought it would be great to go somewhere fancy to celebrate.  Since we were celebrating our anniversary, they threw in 2 desserts for FREE. The Pomegranate Cheesecake was heavenly! We spent $20 (tip and taxes) for $106 meal.  I actually used $30 in referral groupon cash to pay for the certificate, so it literally only cost us $20.

Groupons are available for over 50 large cities across the United States.  I am always looking for deals in Salt Lake City and Phoenix that we can use when we go visit.  If you are planning a vacation, it's a huge way to save money.

I post the daily deals on mysavvysavings.com.  I hope this saves you all as much money as this has been saving me!

1 comment:

myheart4 said...

I like your site! Thanks for sharing some good promos. Would you like to visit our site too? we offer great promos. Here http://myheart4.com. Have fun!