Saturday, May 15, 2010

Preschool Grduation Gowns

For any of you who had a child in the 4's class with the Marana Parks and Rec Playroom program, I have an odd request. I run a preschool from my home and I only have 5 children per class. After seeing the kids take their graduation gowns home with them today I got an idea. I was wondering if anyone of you would mind donating your child's gown to my preschool cause :) I don't want to take them if your child wants to keep theirs, but if they don't care and you don't know what to do with a random preschool graduation gown, I'll take it!! I only need five. Let me know if yours is up for the taking! Thanks,

Amber Kunz

amber_kunz24@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I don't know if this is a cost effective option or not, but I saw some child sized graduation gowns in the Oriental Trading Magazine for 9.99 each and they have caps too. You can check them out online... hope it helps!